Free shipping within the US on online orders over $50
New products are coming soon!
1. Select a nice spot at the back of your shoe down near the tread.
2. Clean off, wipe with alcohol, and let dry.
3. Peel off the Velcro adhesive backing and stick on there.
TIP: I like to attach the Velcro with Gorilla Glue or something like that for a more eternal bond (you know, like student loans). Follow the glue manufacturers directions.
1. Put on your sock (optional, your choice really).
2. Pull on gaiter, skinny part first.
3. Put on your shoe and tie the laces (double knot is always good).
4. Attach the gaiter Velcro to the Velcro on your shoe.
5. Hook the pointy part of the gaiter to your laces, as close to your toes as you can.
6. Ta-da! Now get out there!
NOTE: Gaiters should stretch a little to be snug around your lower leg and shoe.
Measure around your lower leg about 5 inches above the floor while barefoot.
NOTE: These babies stretch really well and are highly durable. Better snug as a bug, than loose like a goose. (We have no idea why geese are considered promiscuous.)
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!