Gaiters are accessories you wear over the tops of your shoes so debris like gravel, sand, twigs, and pokey things don't go into the top of your shoes and ruin your feet.
You like your feet, right? You like to "not notice" your feet as you wander the Earth, right? Well, you need these because they keep your little piggie toes happy.
Hikers, runners, wanderers, fishermen, and many more.
Anyone who cares for their little piggie toes.
1. Select a nice spot at the back of your shoe down near the tread.
2. Clean off, wipe with alcohol, and let dry.
3. Peel off the Velcro adhesive backing and stick on there.
TIP: I like to attach the Velcro with Gorilla Glue or something like that for a more eternal bond (you know, like student loans). Follow the glue manufacturers directions.
1. Put on your sock (optional, your choice really).
2. Pull on gaiter, skinny part first.
3. Put on your shoe and tie the laces (double knot is always good).
4. Attach the gaiter Velcro to the Velcro on your shoe.
5. Hook the pointy part of the gaiter to your laces, as close to your toes as you can.
6. Ta-da! Now get out there!
NOTE: Gaiters should stretch a little to be snug around your lower leg and shoe.
Measure around your lower leg about 5 inches above the floor while barefoot.
NOTE: These babies stretch really well and are highly durable. Most people are a size MEDIUM. Better snug as a bug, than loose like a goose. (We have no idea why geese are considered promiscuous.)
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
Copyright © 2018 Wicked Skins - All Rights Reserved.